- CDC home page on COVID-19 vaccines for children and teens: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/recommendations/children-teens.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fcoronavirus%2F2019-ncov%2Fvaccines%2Frecommendations%2Fadolescents.html
- FAQ on the COVID-19 Vaccine: American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- FAQ on the COVID-19 Vaccine: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- CDC’s “How much do you know?” quiz to debunk misinformation: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/quiz-how-much-do-you-know.html?s_cid=10496:cdc%20covid%20vaccine:sem.ga:p:RG:GM:gen:PTN:FY21
- Info about the COVID-19 vaccines, available at GetVaccineAnswers.org and DeTiDepende.org (other languages available). (from the Ad Council: COVID Collaborative)
- Voices for Vaccines: Parents that Vax
- The Conversation: Between Us About Us: We>COVID
- Learn More About the COVID-19 Vaccines: Made to Save
- Finding COVID vaccines:
- The state of California launched www.myturn.ca.gov as a central website to find out your eligibility, make an appointment in some jurisdictions, and get notified when it’s your turn.
- The CDC is partnering with Boston Children’s Hospital and Castlight Health, have updated Vaccinefinder.org to focus on COVID. The initial launch has limited data but is expected to expand over the coming weeks.
- NPR created a tool — it’s embedded in this story.
- Finally, www.VaccinateCA.com is a tool created by a group of tech volunteers who call every pharmacy and clinic in the state and post whether they have vaccine available.
has some branded vaccine education sheets that they developed with Children’s Hospital Orange County (CHOC)
FAQ: COVID-19 for Tweens and Teens: ENGLISH | SPANISH