California Chapter 1 of the American Academy of Pediatrics strongly supports COVID-19 vaccination for all eligible children and adults. The COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, and an important way to help keep all children and adults in our community healthy.
Here is the COVID-19 vaccine explained in less than a minute:
Questions about side effects of the COVID Vaccine?
Will it affect fertility?
Learn More About the COVID-19 Vaccines:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) home page on COVID-19 vaccines for children and teens
- The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) FAQ on the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) FAQ on the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Information about the COVID-19 vaccines from the Ad Council, available at GetVaccineAnswers.org and
eTiDepende.org (other languages available)
- Parents that Vax: Voices for Vaccines
- We>COVID, Health care workers provide facts and dispel misinformation about the COVID-19 vaccines: The Conversation: Between Us About Us/ La Conversación
- Learn More About the COVID-19 Vaccines: Made to Save
- CDC’s “How much do you know?” quiz about the COVID-19 vaccines
- AAP Orange County and Children’s Hospital of Orange County (CHOC)’s FAQ: COVID-19 for Tweens and Teens: ENGLISH|SPANISH
Where to find COVID-19 Vaccines:
- The state of California launched www.myturn.ca.gov as a central website to find out your eligibility, make an appointment in some jurisdictions, and get notified when it’s your turn.
- The CDC's Vaccinefinder.org
- NPR's 3-minute article on places to find COVID vaccine via website and texting, in English and Spanish: NPR tool
- Vaccines.gov / Vacunas.gov