This toolkit is meant to provide pediatricians with easy to use resources to reach out to families. It includes social media graphics for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram with pertinent information on well child visits, vaccines, and more in English, Spanish and Vietnamese. Feel free to edit and use these material for your practices.
All posts should include the AAPCA1 logo and reference the chapter on the platform being posted to: Twitter @AAPCA1, Facebook @AAPCA1, Instagram @AAPCA1.
Below are the editable links to the material. Please be sure to create and save a copy to your OWN canva account so it doesn’t overwrite the original file. Here is how to make a copy:
- Click on the link and it will open in your Canva account
- Go to “File” and select “make a copy”
- This will create a copy in your files
- Go to Home and you should see the copy there
- When you hover over the name, a pencil icon appears. Click that and you can edit the name of the file.
The material is organized below. Please note that the images displayed are just a snapshot of the available material. There is more content within each link.
The Time is NOW! Immunization is Key and Well Child Care is Important
Well Child Visits & Vaccinations
(Vietnamese) Well Child Visits – Poster [coming soon]
Children Need Check Ups & Stay On Track with Vaccinations
(Vietnamese) Adult Vaccines – Infographics [coming soon]