Pediatrician – Providence Medical Group
Santa Rosa, CA
Tentative Start/Hire By Date: Current or Summer
Providence Medical Group is seeking a full-time Pediatrician to join an outpatient clinic in northern California. This is a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment, working with four pediatricians and two pediatric nurse practitioners. The outpatient pediatric clinic is also supported by a level II Trauma Center at Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, which also includes a Level II NICU with an on-staff neonatologist and a pediatric inpatient unit staffed 24/7 by pediatric hospitalists. Additionally, the pediatric clinic employs a Developmental Behavioral Pediatrician and a Clinical Psychologist for behavioral health support. Be part of one of the strongest, mission-driven organizations on the west coast while enjoying a balanced schedule in the beautiful community of Santa Rosa.
- 32 hours per week, including rotating Saturday office hours.
- Outpatient care only
- Call responsibility by phone only. No hospital call responsibilities
- Friendly, welcoming community with excellent schools
- Enjoy all year outdoor recreation and the beauty of Sonoma County wine country
- Compensation is between $212,714 and $297,163 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Providence Medical Group provides high quality care for Sonoma County and surrounding communities. Our regional group has nearly 500 physicians/APCs and a tradition of excellence that extends from routine care to leading-edge surgical procedures. The Sonoma market has 40+ clinic locations. Providence Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, the region’s only Level II Trauma Center, has served the community for 70+ years and is accompanied by hospitals in Healdsburg and Petaluma that provide compassionate care to all.
How to apply:
Please apply through this website: https://jobs.pedjobs.org/jobs/19495352/pediatrician.
Posted on December 13, 2023