We are excited to announce that registration is now open for the "All are Welcome: Supporting the Health of Immigrant Families" Symposium!
Where: MetWest High School, 314 E 10th St, Oakland, CA
When: Saturday October 7th, 8:30am-4:30pm
Who: Anyone! Especially those who work in healthcare, including physicians, nurses, social workers, and behavioral/mental health providers.
* This Symposium is a free event. See here for the program
* Registration will be open 9/1 - 9/30, and slots will be filled on a first come first served basis. Space is limited; please register only if you are sure you will be able to make it. If you do have to cancel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org asap to allow others to attend.
* 5.25 CME/CEU credits will be provided. A light breakfast and lunch will be served.
We look forward to seeing you on October 7th!
To register, please click here:
Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Kaiser Permanente
- The San Francisco Foundation
- Alameda County Department of Public Health
- MetWest High School
- San Francisco General Training and Education Programs for Underserved Populations (STEP UP)
- UCSF Child Health Equity Institute
- UCSF Office of Diversity and Outreach
Chairs: Raul Gutierrez MD & Jyothi Marbin MD
Event Manager: Dean Libet
- Laura Gottlieb, MD, MPH, UCSF/Zuckerberg San Francisco General
- Bert Lubin, MD,UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland
- Jennifer Lucky, MPH, Alameda County Department of Public Health
- Will Martinez, PhD, UCSF/Zuckerberg San Francisco General
- Lisa Patel, MD, Stanford Medicine
- Nooshin Razani, MD, UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland
- Graciela Rios Munoz, MSW, UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland
- Joanie Rothstein, MPH, MPP, UCSF/Zuckerberg San Francisco General
- Noemi Spinazzi, MD, UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland